Welcome to the New RheumInfo.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Great article on diet and rheumatoid arthritis. http://t.co/0q94K6yVRf!
- See our on-line tool to help understand NSAIDs and the risk of gastrointestinal and cardiovascular disease. http://t.co/72uLQj0vSx
- Subcutaneous Orencia was approved in Canada in February. Likely ready to prescribe in summer 2013.
- At the CRA meeting. Just posted some useful take home points about the herpes zoster vaccine. http://t.co/enj2nJmb
- http://t.co/UAlhYeDO - http://t.co/h87grOV8
RheumInfo.com provides accurate and reliable information on arthritis and muskuloskeletal disorders, as well as the medications that treat them.
RheumInfo is led by Dr. Andy Thompson, a practicing rheumatologist and an associate professor of rheumatology. This website contains a wealth of educational resources and tools for both patients and physicians.
If you have any resources, tools, links, or videos to share and post on this site, please send an email to email@example.com. We’ll credit you and thank you on behalf of the community!
- Learn more about your disease and how to manage it
- Learn more about your medication and how to take it properly
To help with your next visit to your rheumatologist:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptom Assessor
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Symptom Assessor
- Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) Symptom Assessor
- Access high quality, relevant educational material
- Download patient visit forms, counselling tools, and other helpful resources
- Access infusion protocols/orders for therapies
RheumInfo’s ongoing development is made possible thanks to the generous support of our sponsors:
- Bristol Myers Squibb