RheumInfo.com – Rheumatology and Arthritis Information
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- http://t.co/xrfpx9Bmie is now live for #EULAR2015. Take some time to read our short reviews of everything EULAR.
- @Crookedbilly @Rheumreports You are what you eat I guess.
- @GoutEducation Check out our video for patients - https://t.co/G0LmjO1IYE
- On our way tomorrow
- Pittsburgh Toronto http://t.co/MsvhodNwMK
RheumInfo.com provides the most accurate and reliable information on arthritis and musculoskeletal disorders, as well as the medications that treat them.
RheumInfo is led by Dr. Andy Thompson, a practicing rheumatologist and an associate professor of rheumatology. This website contains a wealth of educational resources and tools for both patients and physicians.
- Learn more about your disease and how to manage it
- Learn more about your medication and how to take it properly
To help with your next visit to your rheumatologist:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptom Assessor
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Symptom Assessor
- Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) Symptom Assessor
- Access high quality, relevant educational material
- Download patient visit forms, counselling tools, and other helpful resources
- Access infusion protocols/orders for therapies
RheumInfo strives for editorial independence and all content is reviewed by Dr. Thompson for accuracy. Please read our disclaimer and disclosure statement. RheumInfo’s ongoing development is made possible thanks to the generous support of our sponsors. Thank-you to our sponsors for 2015:
- Fresenius Kabi