RheumInfo.com – Rheumatology and Arthritis Information
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- We've launched our "sister" site providing fundamentally sound CME. It's great for anyone wanting to learn ... http://t.co/Y5qQsSs64W
- See our brand new tool for counselling patients with osteoarthritis. It's fantastic! http://t.co/VZ1rxesbc6
- Take a look at our new Systemic Sclerosis Calculator based on the new criteria ... http://t.co/owiBhfvwi5
- Great article on diet and rheumatoid arthritis. http://t.co/0q94K6yVRf!
- See our on-line tool to help understand NSAIDs and the risk of gastrointestinal and cardiovascular disease. http://t.co/72uLQj0vSx
RheumInfo.com provides the most accurate and reliable information on arthritis and musculoskeletal disorders, as well as the medications that treat them.
RheumInfo is led by Dr. Andy Thompson, a practicing rheumatologist and an associate professor of rheumatology. This website contains a wealth of educational resources and tools for both patients and physicians.
- Learn more about your disease and how to manage it
- Learn more about your medication and how to take it properly
To help with your next visit to your rheumatologist:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptom Assessor
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Symptom Assessor
- Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) Symptom Assessor
- Access high quality, relevant educational material
- Download patient visit forms, counselling tools, and other helpful resources
- Access infusion protocols/orders for therapies
RheumInfo’s ongoing development is made possible thanks to the generous support of our sponsors:
- Bristol Myers Squibb